Boot puns are a playful and humorous way to add a touch of fun to any conversation, text, or social media post. They can be used in a variety of contexts, you just have to find the good ones.
On top of that, they are a fun way to add a bit of humor to any situation and can also be used to add a touch of personality to branding or advertising. Whether you’re looking to make someone laugh or just want to add a playful touch to your writing, boot puns are a great way to do it.
Boot puns – questions edition
Would you like to be the funniest member of your group chat? If yes, then you’re at the right place. Whenever you and your friends don’t know what to talk about, you can use one of these boot puns. Just ask them a question and the answer you give them is definitely going to make their day.
1. What do you call a cow with leather boots? Moo-shoe.
2. I’m a bootiful person inside and out.
3. What boots do you wear when lifting heavy objects? UGG(hhh) boots.
4. What did the doctor say to the patient who broke their foot for the second time? I’ll reboot you.
5. Why did the heavy boots go to Heaven? Because they had good soles.
6. Why did the PC owner place a shoe in her hard drive? She was told she needed a boot drive.
7. What is Puss In Boots’ favorite boot brand? CAT!
8. What kind of instrument does a boot use? A shoehorn.
9. Do you know what’s the worst thing about millipedes playing soccer? The amount of time it takes for them to put on boots.
10. What do you call a dinosaur wearing boots and a cowboy hat? Tyrannosaurus Tex.
11. What does a German soccer player call his cleats? Das Boots.
12. Do you know what you should call a cat wearing shoes? Puss in boots.
13. “What’s in your boot?”. asked the cop suspiciously. I said, “My foot, officer!”
Long boot puns
Sometimes short jokes aren’t what you’re looking for. However, you shouldn’t worry because we’ve also prepared a few longer boot puns that will make you laugh. Choose the one you like the most and send it to your friends. We guarantee you’re going to get the award for the funniest member of the group.
14. I went to the gas station this morning to fill up my car. The first pump didn’t work, and neither did the second pump, nor the third. I went into the shop and said to the person working behind the counter, “Have you got your pumps on?” She said, “No, I’m wearing UGG Boots.”
15. In the jungle, there’s a soccer match between the Elephants and the Insects. By half-time, the elephants are completely dominating the insects with a score of 36 – 0. At the start of the 2nd half, the Millipede came on for the insects and he was the best player in the whole of the jungle!
When the final whistle blew it was 36 – 37 to the insects! After the game, the elephant manager stomped up the insect manager and said “That millipede truly is the greatest player but why didn’t you bring him on at the start of the game?”
The insect manager replied, “Well it takes him 45 minutes to put his boots on!”
16. One day Kenny Rogers was on the field and he needed to write a new song soon. He struggled with motivation, however, after hitting a big rock he suddenly picked up a pen and wrote: “You picked a fine time to leave me, Loose Heel.”
17. A few weeks ago I went to a bar in Texas and found a man wearing paper chaps, paper jeans, a paper shirt, a paper cowboy hat, and paper boots. Afterward, the police came and arrested him for rustling.
18. Me: “Are you wearing my boots?”
Dad: “Yeah, sorry. I was unable to locate mine this morning.”
Me: “It’s okay. Just don’t break them.”
Dad: “I’m walking all over them.”
Hillarious boot puns that are going to make you laugh
It’s your lucky day, you still have lots of boot puns waiting for you. If you’re feeling blue and need something to cheer you up, we promise you that you’re at the right place. Trust us, you’re in for a real treat.
They’re amazing for all those people who’re obsessed with boots and are looking for a fun Instagram caption or those who are simply looking for a way to brighten up their day.
19. Cinderella wore glass slippers and they slipped off, that wouldn’t happen if she was wearing boots!
20. “Dad, there’s something in my boot!” Dad replied, “Is it your foot?”
21. Happy birthday bootiful!
22. He couldn’t tie laces on his boots. They decided to send him to boot camp.
23. I caught my dog chewing on my boots. I guess he has really good taste in footwear.
24. I decided to give a friend some boots she had been drooling over, but she didn’t like the color.
I told her beggars can’t be shoes-y.
25. I tried to bargain the walking boots down to $5 for the pair. The shop owner told me to take a hike.
26. My friend made some boots completely out of Lego. When you stand on them, it doesn’t hurt, you just get a little taller.
27. Which brand of boots has its own letter in the Alphabet? A D does.
28. My friend was holding a pair of boots to her ears. She told me she was listening to sole music.
29. Not sure how an over-inflated ego can make your feet sore, but when I saw the doctor he told me I was too big for my boots.
30. To the person who has stolen my 5-tonne concrete boots and my invisibility cloak… You can’t run but you can hide.
31. When someone takes your boot and doesn’t return it, it’s not a souvenir. It’s a bootonniere.
32. I got boots for my birthday then regifted them. It was a reboot.
33. I’m going to put my best foot forward in these boots.
34. I’m really on a roll with these boot puns.