Keen Work Boots Reviews For 2017 – Top Brand You Can Trust
When you are looking for a solid pair of work boots, look no further. I have read some of the Keen Work Boot Reviews and have decided which the best are for 2017. Keen are always a comfortable, sturdy pair of work boots, so it was difficult to decide the top 5 by Keen.
2. KEEN Utility Flint Low - Editor's Choice
4. KEEN Utility Pittsburgh - Best of the Best
5. KEEN Utility Atlanta Cool - Best Bang for the Buck
How to Choose?
This is the best question you can ask yourself. My advice: read the reviews. Honest reviews never lie. I always advise you to stay away from the reviewers who state they were given a product for free for an honest review. The only review the company will publish are the positive ones. Stay away from them.
After you have read the honest reviews, what did you get from them? Did they answer any of your questions? Check to see how they stand up against water. Are they waterproof or are they water resistant? This makes a big difference in work boots.
Also, how comfortable are they? Keen boots are known for their support and comfort. Check with other reviewers to make sure that they are comfortable enough for all day use.
What Are The Advantages and Benefits of Keen Work Boots?
Comfort. Comfort. Comfort. When I think of Keen work boots, I think of all day comfort. They offer top support and can be worn all day without a problem. When I slip on Keen work boots, I feel as though I am walking on clouds, not the rocks or tree roots that I am actually climbing over.
Keen work boots are not just for the work site. When you purchase Keen, you are also purchasing a pair of boots for hiking and trail walks. They are supportive and have a great heel that allows you to walk over uneven surfaces and your ankles will not be in pain afterwards or during. For those of us with bad ankles you know what I mean.
What’s The Best Way to Use A Keen Work Boot?
The best way to use your Keen work boots is to use them at work, and for play. You are able to wear them for long periods of time, so you mind as well get as much use out of them as possible. Start your week off by going to work in them. Wear them Monday to Friday on the work site for 10 plus hours a day and see how comfortable they are.
Next, enjoy your weekend in them. Go camping, hiking, or even do lawn work whist wearing them. Your feet will be well supported and I guarantee they will not ache afterwards. They are designed with comfort in mind and you will feel it right away. If you switch work boots, you will feel the difference right away. People who purchase Keen once will purchase them again.
No controversy here. Just comfortable, happy feet.
The Top 5 Keen Work Boot Reviews for 2016
1. KEEN Utility Men's Braddock Mid Steel Toe Work Boot
These work boots are made of both leather and fabric. They have a rubber sole with a shaft that is about 5 inches from the arch. Its heel is 1 ¾ inches thick which is great if you are wearing them while doing outdoor activities.
The boots are waterproof and made with a dry membrane. You will be happy to know that they also have a steel toe. The outsole is also slip and oil resistant.
- Made in the USA
- Have a steel toe
- Has a thick heel
- The sole is made of rubber and is also oil and slip resistant
- Can be used on work sites or for doing outdoor activities
- Boots are breathable AND waterproof
- Some reviewers state that this model does not last as long as other models. It will last a year, but perhaps not much longer.
2. KEEN Utility Men's Flint Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
This work shoe looks like a sneaker more than a boot. If you are an athletic person who needs to hop from site to site, this is the work shoe I would recommend for you.
They are made of leather with a rubber sole. The heel is about 1 ¼ inches think with a half an inch platform.
The foot bed is comfortable and also removable in case you have your own insoles. The shoes have breathable mesh panels and the outsole is non-marking.
- Great sneaker for those who work on sites
- Has a torsion stability shank
- Has a removable foot bed so you can insert your own insoles or orthotics if necessary
- Has a steel toe
- Is electrical hazard protected
- Fits like a gym shoe, but made for a work site
- Will last for well over a year
- Not waterproof
3. KEEN Utility Men's Milwaukee Wide Work Boot
These boots are made of leather and have a rubber sole. They are lace up boots with a high shaft.
The work boots have a moisture wicking lining along with a tough tech nubuck upper.
The wide work boot is waterproof and are also oil and slip resistant.
The best part is that they have a steel toe for added protection in case you drop anything on your feet, or use a nail gun.
- Have a steel toe
- The rubber sole is oil and slip resistant
- Have a high shaft offering plenty of support
- Have a moisture wick lining
- Some report the boots falling apart after about 6 months. This model does not last as long as the others
4. KEEN Utility Men's Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boot
This is perhaps my favorite work boot so far. They are made of both fabric and leather and have a leather sole.
This work boot is waterproof and also has metal hook and lacing eyelets which seems to be quite rare in work boots.
They have a contoured heel lock along with a removable foot bed that is made of EVA. The outsole is both oil and slip resistant and is also non-marking. These are the boots to beat.
- Have a rubber sole that is also oil resistant, slip resistant and is non-marking
- Is one of the most supportive work boots on the market
- Comes in 3 different colors
- Has Dry Lex footwear lining
- EH rated
- Keeps feet dry from sweat
- Difficult to find, but some state they could use more arch support
5. KEEN Utility Men's Atlanta Cool Steel Toe Work Shoe
Another sneaker style work shoe. These come in two different colors and are made of leather and mesh with a rubber outsole.
They have a heel that is about 1 ¼ inches thick. The width can be measured from D to an EE. The work shoes have a steel toe.
The rubber outsole is also slip and oil resistant and is also non-marking. These shoes have a membrane that is designed to keep your feet dry.
- Can be worn in the outdoors or work sites. Your choice
- One of the best steel toe boots
- Have a rubber sole that is oil resistant, slip resistant and non-marking
- Feet will stay dry even if wearing them for over 12 hours
- The sole has great grips
- Made in China
After much consideration, I decided that my personal favorite Keen work boot reviews for 2017 is KEEN Utility Men's Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boot. They are waterproof, have a steel toe, comes in three different colors and will keep your feet dry from both rain and sweat.
These are the best work boots you can possibly purchase. They will last you for years to come. If the only con is the arch support, then you did not think to factor in the fact you can purchase insoles? Go ahead, you know you want to purchase them.