Give Me 3 Minutes and I’ll Show You How To Find The Best Waterproof Work Boots
With the weather being drizzly and wet as of late, and the temperatures dropping, it seems as though we need to start thinking about waterproof boots. I have discovered the top 6 best waterproof work boots on the market, and
How to Choose the Best Waterproof Work Boots
Choosing a pair of boots is daunting enough, but when you are asked to choose the best pair of waterproof boots, it becomes even more daunting. Let me help you choose the best pair of waterproof boots for you.
First: pick a brand that you know works for you. We all have shoe brands that work best for our feet.
Second: see what options your favorite brand has. How are they waterproof? Is it the leather, or do you need to purchase an additional spray? Sometimes they advise a spray to make a water resistant boot waterproof. Another option you should look for with the waterproof boots is the insulation. Make sure they are insulated so your feet stay warm.
Third and final: is to try them on. If you see a pair in your favorite brand that is waterproof and is insulated, then try them on and see how comfortable they are. You do not want a pair of boots that are uncomfortable and give your feet blisters. Make sure that your
What Are the Advantages/Benefits of Waterproof Work Boots?
There are numerous advantages and benefits of this product. Let’s say the obvious first – they are waterproof. Work sites do not close down because of puddles and a bit of rain. You need the leather on your work boots to be waterproof.
Plus, best of all, it does not even have to be wet outside to use them. They can be used all year round and in different climates. Do not purchase these boots just for the rain, purchase them because they are
Things to Look For/
Att ributes that Differentiate these Products
How this differentiates itself from other products: waterproof leather such as Gortex. I like Gortex the best because it seems to be the original waterproof leather. The material works great when wet. It does not damage the color or texture of the leather and best of all you do not need to treat it prior to wearing it outside. They look brand new every time you wear them.
What’s the Best Way to Use?
The best way to use waterproof work boots is to wear them while it is raining, or the weather is harsh. The second best way to use them is on a sunny day. The fact is, there is no best way to use
You should be doing the same thing with the waterproof boots. Wear them based on something else besides the weather.
Address the Controversy
There is zero controversy around the best waterproof work boots. The only thing that people may disagree on is the actual best waterproof boot. Some may like one brand over the other, but not the fact that they are waterproof.
I personally do not purchase boots or any other pairs of shoes unless they are waterproof. I think more people should be purchasing their shoes and boots based on whether or not they are waterproof.
Are you able to think of any other controversies? I bet you are not able to. See, just pick a favorite brand and check and see if they are waterproof. Try on, walk around, and buy.
You have to love wearing them!
The 6 Best Waterproof Work Boots
These are probably the least expensive waterproof boot on the list. They are made of premium leather. They are a part of the 2016
The leather is 100% waterproof and the boots also have rubber upper. These boots have a lace up construction. These are heavy duty and are great for working (construction, farming, landscaping and gardening) or hiking.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Keep feet dry and warm on rainy days
- Priced right for most people
- Slip resistant
- Can walk and jump into puddles and your feet will not get wet
- Great for hiking
- Great for working on site
- Not the best quality
For when you need a waterproof boot and a steel toe for work purposes. Let’s face it, Timberland is one of the most popular work boot brands out there on the market,
They are made of waterproof leather and other textiles. The work boot has a synthetic sole and a
This type of waterproof leather is called Ever-Guard and is done in a two tone (both black and brown) for this shoe. It even has a steel toe and a padded collar and perforated tongue. This is a very well constructed boot as you would imagine from Timberland.
- 100% waterproof
- Comfortable enough to wear on your feet all day
- The steel toe protects your foot on the work site
- Will last you a couple of years, not a couple of months
- Great outdoor work boot
- Work great in cold weather
- Can be difficult to break in
3. Timberland White Ledge Men’s Waterproof Boot - Editor's Choice
It is not surprising to see two pairs of Timberland boots on this list, now is it? They are available in both standard and wide sizes.
Made of leather and other textile fabrics. They have a rubber sole and the shaft is 4 ¾
They have a laced up vamp with pull loop eyelets. These boots have a padded collar and also offer a removable dual density EVA
- Waterproof leather will keep your feet dry
- The foot bed is breathable and wicks away moisture
- The foot bed is removable
- Foot bed is made of EVA fabric
- Made of full grain leather
- The gusseted tongue dismisses compression from shoe laces
- Can be word in the snow
- Designed for hiking, but can be worn as work boots
- The boots are the color of dirt so they never look dirty
- Great traction in rock, gravel and snow
- True to size
- Metal lace hooks, not plastic
- No break in needed
- No steel toe
- The single tongue is not centered
- Poor arch support
These Wolverine boots are made of waterproof nubuck leather. They have a rubber sole and have a removable,
My favorite part about these waterproof boots is the fact that they are made with direct attach which means they were constructed to make sure they seal out water. They will keep your feet both warm and dry.
- Soles are stitched, not glued
- Have E sizes
- Have great traction, but do not collect debris
- They are warm and non slip – designed for cold winter weather
- Best winter work boots
- Material they are made of is great
- The perfect work shoe
- Great customer service
- Runs small
- Poor quality control
I used to live in Skechers when I was in high school so I know all about this brand and how great it is.
They are made of waterproof leather and have a fabric sole. They have a lace up front with engraved metal eyelets. The insole is cushioned with smooth fabric.
The work boots have a padded collar and tongue for extra foot protection and even have rubber lug traction outsole which is great for bad wet weather. The waterproof work boots come in 5 different colors so there is a pair for everyone’s taste.
- Great brand of shoes
- Comfortable enough to walk over 5 miles a day in the woods
- Can be worn as hiking boots
- Easy to break in
- Can be worn with a thin insole
- Runs slightly longer than your average Skecher
- Come in 5 different colors
- Have great traction
- Still comfortable after wearing them for 12 hours
- Can be worn for work or for a night out. Versatile due to color selection
- Tighter than other Skecher boots
- Poor arch support – wear with insoles
These boots are made of half rubber and half nylon in which you can probably see just by looking at them. They have a rubber sole and the shaft measures about 15 ½ inches from the arch. The heel is only about 1 inch thick with a 3.4-inch platform.
The boot opening is about 17 ¾ inch around so it fits a wide range of feet. Do not purchase another knock off when you can purchase a MuckBoot instead.
- The shaft folds down so it is easy to put on and take off
- Work great under your pants or over them
- Will keep your feet warm so long as you wear a thick sock
- Will keep your feet warm and dry, not cold and sore
- Fit wider calves
- Unisex boots
- Can be comfortably worn in 75 degree weather, but not too much warmer because your feet begin to sweat
- Keeps feet and pants dry
- They may begin to fall apart earlier than expected. This is not covered in the warranty
- Run a little big
- Does not come in half sizes
After reviewing these 6 pairs of the best waterproof work boots, I have narrowed it down to my two favorite boots because I am not able to choose a favorite. My first favorite
I have a bit of a sentimental love for the brand of Skechers, but these hold the test of time. They are well constructed, great for hiking or for a night out, are offered in numerous colors and are lightweight. Your feet will be happy after a long hike, or after shoveling your driveway and sidewalks after a snow storm. These are just all around great waterproof boots.
My second favorite pair of waterproof boots is Timberland White Ledge Men’s Waterproof Boot. I am not usually a fan of Timberland boots, but these are not your average Tim’s. They are not a work boot, but rather a hiking boot. They run true to size and are comfortable after long hours of wear. They are made with superior accessories like steel rather than plastic lace holders.
Hope you found your pair of the best waterproof work boots of 2017. These are the top 6 according to me, but who is to say that your top 6 list can’t be different? Go out there, check out your favorite brand of waterproof boots today!
Are you a hard working women? Check out the best work boots for women.